You can buy with confidence knowing that all horses sold at Western Wyoming Select Gelding Sale will sell guaranteed sound and as represented in the ring for 10 days (until 12 noon on June 22, 2021) We ask all prospective buyers to contact the sellers at the sale preview to make sure that your level of horsemanship is compatible with the horse you are considering bidding on.
If a horse is brought back, buyer will be refunded purchase price, less 6%. Western Wyoming Auctions sale management will have the final determination as to whether the horse will be returned or not. All horses being returned will be returned to Sublette County Fair Grounds on a date and time agreed upon by both parties unless other arrangements have been made. Horses being returned must be returned in the same condition they were in when purchased. This will also be determined by the sale management.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Each Buyer must be properly registered and have a buyers number.
2. Terms of the sale are CASH. Payment in full must be made to the cashier immediately after the sale. All returned checks will be immediately turned over to the Sublette county District Attorney and charges will be files. There will be a $200.00 fee assessed on each returned check. NO EXCEPTIONS!
3. All horses must have legal brand papers.
4. All horses leaving or entering the State of Wyoming must have a current Coggins and health papers.
5. Western Wyoming Auctions and their representatives will not be responsible for any injury or loss of any animal or accidents there by or any injury or loss of live to any participants or spectators during the sale or preview.
6. All know blemishes and habits must be announced by the seller.
7. Every effort has been made to assure the correctness of the catalog. The sale management and auctioneer are not responsible for errors or omission and assume no liability on their part or on the part of the seller as to any statements regarding horses sold.
8. Buyers are cautioned to pay close attention to any announcements at the time of sale as these announcements take precedence over the printed matter in the catalog or any other printed material.
9. Registered papers will be mailed approximately 10 days after the sale. You must notify Western Wyoming auctions within 4 (four) weeks if you have not received registration papers.
10. All No Sales must be announced by the seller before the horse leaves the ring. All sales are final once the horse leaves the sale ring. The horse then becomes the responsibility of the buyer.
11. We reserve the right to refuse any and all bids.